The composite score is calculated based on their weighted performance in Activities, Smart sheets, Assessments and Question of the Day.
A student needs to have attempted at least one smart sheet or assessment over the past 7 days in order to qualify for the Wall of Fame.
The overall list is based on the performance of students for the past one year.
has never been
so much fun!
reports to monitor
Compete with students
around the world in
Mathlathon, an online
Develop problem solving
skills! Take the
Question of the Day
- More than 1300 curriculum aligned interactive activities for grades 1 to 10
- Hundreds of hand-made online interactive worksheets for practicing concepts
- Teacher and parent accounts to assign and monitor usage and performance
- Ideal supplement to school curriculum.
- No limits on anything. Unlimited practice and learning with fun!
learn math concepts!
be a lot of fun!
- More than 1300 interactive, colorful activities
- Hundreds of worksheets and assessments
- Detailed reporting to exactly pin point your child's weakness
- Fun practice environment, loved by thousands of students worldwide
Wall of Fame
Math Buddy Wall of fame shows the names of the top ten students based on the points collected from activities, smartsheets, assessments and quizzes.
Students love to practice more and more to see their name on the wall! Updated every few minutes
An online Math Olympiad conducted thrice a year with a focus on testing conceptual understanding. Students from all over the world participate and compete to become the Math Buddy Math Wiz!
Free for students enrolled in Math Buddy
Question of the Day
One of Math Buddy's most popular features. We publish a new question every day for grades 1 to 8 designed to make children think.
Teachers across the world use this as their starter activity in their classrooms!
Register for free to track performance!
- Mrs. Rita Ganguly, Teacher, Mumbai, India"
- Mrs. Vidya Rajen, 5th Grade Teacher, Dubai"
- Rita Thompson, Parent of Anna Thompson, Minneapolis, MN"
- Julie Schutte, Parent of Alex and Mike Schutte, Minneapolis"