The composite score is calculated based on their weighted performance in Activities, Smart sheets, Assessments and Question of the Day and Discussion forum posts.
A student needs to have attempted at least one smart sheet or assessment over the past 7 days in order to qualify for the Wall of Fame.
5 points are awarded for every forum post like.
The Wall of Fame is updated every 10 minutes.
- Jay Patel2000 divided by 10 is
- Jay Patelthere are 2009 childrens in each row how many children will be there in 3 such rows
- Jay PatelTHERE ARE 78 PEOPLES IN ONE ROW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE THERE IN 9 SUCH ROWS
- Jay Patelthere are 109 cans in one carton then how many cans will be there in 18 such cartons\
- Jay Patelthere are 98 red marbles in a jar how many red marbles would be there in 19 such jars