- RUSHABH R JAINMr. Mehta earns 10,000 a week.How many rupees will he earn in 18 weeks?
- ARNAV SINGHif John puts exactly 2 fishes in each fishbowl how many fish will he put in 20 bowls
- Nisha MehtaIf you round me to the nearest tens, you will get 190 and when you round me to the nearest hundreds you will get 200. I have an 8 in my ones place. Who am I?
- Nisha MehtaThe difference between two numbers is 3 and their sum is 33. What are the numbers?
- Nisha MehtaOn a ship there were 6,098 passengers. The ship can carry a thousand more passengers. Among the passengers 1,765 were children. How many more adults were on the ship compared to the children?
- Nisha MehtaA computer costs `8,000 and it is `2,500 less than the television. How much do both items cost altogether?
- Nisha MehtaI am a four digit number. I have a two in my thousands place, a seven in tens place. I am a palindrome. (A palindrome reads the same, forwards and backwards. The numbers "646" and "345,543" are palindromes.) What number am I?
- Nisha MehtaI am an odd number and I lie between 90 and 100. I am perfectly divisible by 5. Who am I?
- Nisha MehtaPrema and Hamsa ate at a popular restaurant. They paid Rs. 560 which included a Rs. 20 tip to the waiter. If Prema ate for Rs. 230. How much did Hamsa eat for?
- Nisha MehtaAnjali can play 45 songs on her guitar while her friend Julie can play 18 songs. How many fewer songs can her friend play compared to Anjali? Julie can play _____ fewer songs compared to Anjali.
- Nisha MehtaThe difference between two numbers is 66. If one of the numbers is 66 and the other number is greater than 66, what is the other number?
- Nisha MehtaI am a number that is got by subtracting the biggest and smallest numbers that can be formed using digits 7, 9 and 1. Who am I?
- Nisha Mehta67 kids went to a music show and 7 went again. How many watched it only once?
- Nisha MehtaWhat number has 3 tens, and 5 more ones than tens?
- Nisha MehtaI have a 2 in my ones place. I am greater than 65 and less than 80. What number am I?
- Jill WillsWhat is the greatest number you can make using the following digits ? The Digits are 4, 5 , 7, 0 .
- Jill WillsTeam Alpha scored more points than team Gamma, but fewer points than Team Theta. Which team scored the most points ?
(D) Both Alpha & Gamma
- Jill WillsFourth-grade students went to a theater in 7 buses. Each bus took 43 students. How many students went to the theater ?
- Jill WillsWhich place value is used to prove that 5,487 is less than 5,874 ?
(A) Ones place
(B) Tens place
(C) Hundreds place
(D) Thousands place
- Jill WillsRavi counted 149 students on the ground gathered for a school event. What is the other way of writing this number.
(A) Fourteen nine
(B) One fourteen nine
(C) One Hundred forty-nine
(D) One Hundred fourteen nine
- Jerry NathanWhich number represents five hundred forty five ?
- Jerry NathanFind the odd one out.
- Jerry Nathan2 + 3 + 16 = 10 + ___
- Jerry NathanRavi has 28 balloons. In a party, 8 balloons burst. How many are left with him ?
- Jerry NathanIn one one trip a car can take 6 people. In how many trips it can take 30 people ?
(A) 5 trips
(B) 6 trips
(C) 4 trips
(D) 10 trips
- Akanksha MAMAN HAD` 90 HE PURCHASED A WATER BOTTLE FOR ` 45 HOW MUCH MONEY WAS LEFT WITH HIM A` 50 B ` 45 C` 40 D ` 55
- Donald PerryWhat is value of x , if x + 4 = 2(5 - x)
- Donald PerryWhich means five thousand seven hundred and ninety seven ?
- Donald PerryFind the correct one ?
(A) 1799 < 1699
(B) 1979 > 1997
(C) 1969 > 1967
(D) 1919 < 1909
- Donald PerryIf John puts exactly 2 fishes in each fishbowl, how many fish will he put in 20 bowls ?