The composite score is calculated based on their weighted performance in Activities, Smart sheets, Assessments and Question of the Day and Discussion forum posts.
A student needs to have attempted at least one smart sheet or assessment over the past 7 days in order to qualify for the Wall of Fame.
5 points are awarded for every forum post like.
The Wall of Fame is updated every 10 minutes.
- Neel ShahDev has 10 pets. His pets are either birds or rabbits. All the birds have 16 fewer legs than all the rabbits. How many rabbits does he have ?
- Neel Shah12 taps flowing at the same rate can fill a pool in 1 h. How long will it take 5 taps to fill the same pool ?
(A) 2h 4 min
(B) 2h 14 min
(C) 2h 24 min
(D) 2h 34 min
- Neel ShahJim was told to multiply 126 by 32. Instead he multiplied 126 by 23. The difference in his answer, is
- Neel ShahWhich of the following numbers when divided by 6, 3 or 5 leaves a remainder of 2 ?
- Neel ShahComplete the number pattern : 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, ____