The composite score is calculated based on their weighted performance in Activities, Smart sheets, Assessments and Question of the Day and Discussion forum posts.
A student needs to have attempted at least one smart sheet or assessment over the past 7 days in order to qualify for the Wall of Fame.
5 points are awarded for every forum post like.
The Wall of Fame is updated every 10 minutes.
- archit shuklawhich of these number are primes ? (100) (60) (1) (0)
- Kavya SharmaWhich of the following numbers is prime ?
- Kavya SharmaA basket contains 300 mangoes. 75 mangoes were distributed among students. The percentage of mangoes left in the basket is ___
(A) 25 %
(B) 30 %
(C) 50 %
(D) 75 %
- Kavya SharmaLCM of 24 and 40 is
- Jay ShahA number is always divisible by 24 if
(A) It is divisible by both 6 and 4
(B) It is divisible by 12 and 2
(C) It is divisible by both 8 and 3
(D) None of the above