The composite score is calculated based on their weighted performance in Activities, Smart sheets, Assessments and Question of the Day and Discussion forum posts.
A student needs to have attempted at least one smart sheet or assessment over the past 7 days in order to qualify for the Wall of Fame.
5 points are awarded for every forum post like.
The Wall of Fame is updated every 10 minutes.
- Kavya SharmaCan you solve it ?
- AAbir2343545 +2453636374845493+49473828284436943930+424144
- Ranjan Isami NozakiWhat is $16/5$$÷$ $15/6$? Express in the simplest form/term. (A) $96/75$ (B) 1 $1/4$ (C) 1 $21/75$ (D) $140/30$ (Level: ***)
- Ranjan Isami NozakiIn the question, "Truck A is heavier than truck C, which is 2 tons. Truck B is heavier than truck D. If two truck B's make one truck A, which truck is the heaviest?" What information is extra? (A) The weight of truck C (B) The length of truck B (C) The information of truck A (D) None of these (Level: *)
- Ranjan Isami NozakiTruck A is heavier than truck C, which is 2 tons. Truck B is heavier than truck D. If two truck B's make one truck A, which truck is the heaviest? (Level: *)