Discussion Topic: Ask a question / Olympics Trivia 2016
Questions in the Topic: Olympics Trivia 2016
- Gauri Kamlesh KabraFind the volume of the cube whose edge is A.3 cm B.5 cm C.6 cm D.2 cm E.9 cm
- Abishekwho won the gold in long jump?
- Atheti Rwhich is the country participating the first time in rio olympics . Clue- it is an african country
- where the 2020 Olympics will be held
- Which country won the most olympic medals
- WHICH FRACTION IS EQUIVALENT TO TEN-TWELFTHS ? A.four - sixths B.three - quarters C.five - tenths D.five - sixths
- We're the 2020 Olympic will be held?
- Who won in the badminton event: P.V Sindhu or Carolina Marin?
- Which country won the maxium number of medals including gold,silver and bronze.
- Marvel Patelhow many ballon door's award messi have
- Kanish H RWhich country got second and who in 200meter race after Usain Bolt
- Kanish H RWhich woman won 5 medals in gymnastics ?
- where are the opening and closing ceremonies being held ?
- WHICH INDIAN WOMAN WON THE FIRST MEDAL FOR INDIA IN RIO OLYMPICS 2016?
- IN WHICH OIYMPIC INDIA RICH THE FINALS OPTIONS : BADMINTEN ;RESLING;GOLF
- Dhaneshwar Serane Twho won the badminton semifinals : IND vs JPN
- Who was the flag bearer of the Indian Contingent at Rio?
- Who defeated Michael Phelps in 100m butterfly stroke swimming? Which country is he representing?
- Which country is currently 5th in the total medal standings?
- Who came 4th in the final of women's vault in Gymnastics?
- Math ExpertIn which sport do men and women compete against each other on equal terms?
- Math ExpertWhich of these athletes has won an Olympic gold medal?
(A) Floyd Mayweather Jr.
(B) Paula Radcliffe
(C) Lionel Messi
(D) Steve Cram
- Math ExpertWomen first competed in the modern Olympics in 1900 but only in 'ladylike sports'. Which three?
(A) Breast stroke, back stroke and front crawl swimming events
(B) 100m, 200m and 400m running races
(C) Tennis, sailing and golf
(D) Shooting, archery and synchronized swimming
- Math ExpertWho was Team Great Britain's flag bearer in the opening ceremony at London 2012?
(A) Ben Ainslie
(B) Jessica Ennis
(C) Chris Hoy
(D) Bradley Wiggins
- Math ExpertAthletes from Greece always walk on first during the parade of nations at opening ceremonies. Which country's athletes go last?
(C) Refugee athletes
(D) The hosts
- Math ExpertThe 1956 Olympics were hosted by Melbourne. Where were the equestrian events held?
- Math ExpertGolf is back at the Olympics this year. When did it last feature?
- Math ExpertWhy did Pierre de Coubertin, the father of the modern Games and the creator of the five Olympic rings, use the colors blue, yellow, black, green and red?
(A) The rings were meant to be white with a black trim but his kids colored them in with crayons and he approved
(B) He drew them while looking at blue, yellow, black, green and red plants in his garden
(C) To incorporate at least one color from the flag of each competing country
(D) As he thought every other color was 'needless embellishment'
- Who won the Men Discuss Throw?
- Which sport will make its debut at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro Brazil?
- How many times had the olympics been held in South America before 2016?
- who won the archery between India and Nepal and what was score ????
- who won in running 800m (mens) in olympics in 2004? a)Denmark b) Jamaica c)Russia
- Name of the Indian Gymnast in Rio 2016 Olympics.
- Jerry NathanRio 2016 will be the third summer Games held in the southern hemisphere. Which city hosted the first?
- Donald PerryWhich of these animals were used in the 1900 Olympics?
- Math ExpertSeventy-five of the 206 national Olympic committees have never won a medal at the Olympics. Which of these countries has the largest population?
- Aum PatilIn which event did Baron Pierre de Coubertin, the president of the IOC and founder of the modern Olympic movement, win a gold medal at the 1912 Games?
(A) 800m sprint
(B) Shot putt
(D) Mixed literature
- Jack MichaelHow many athletes are competing at the Games in Rio?
- Vinay PatelWhich of these sports has never featured at the Olympics?
(A) Motorcycle racing
(D) Swimming obstacle race
- Tejas ShahFourteen countries competed in the first modern Games in 1896. Which country topped the medal table?
(C) Great Britain
- Gopal SinhaWhich city has held the modern Games three times?
(C) Los Angeles
- Math ExpertThe ancient Games featured a competition for which musicians?
- who won yesterday swimming breadth stroke 200 m (men)
- Mrinal AshwithWho is the father of olympics ?
- ATHLETES from kosovo and south sudan will be participating for the first time in olmpics.. A. TRUE B. FALSE
- Gopal SinhaThe first 12 ancient Olympics only featured one event. What was it?
(A) An eight-lap chariot race
(B) A wrestling competition
(C) The discus throw
(D) The race across the 'stadium' was about 200m long.
- Donald PerryWhich of these countries has not hosted the summer Olympics?
- Jerry NathanWhich metal makes up 92.5% of an Olympic gold medal?
- Jill WillsWhat did Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay at the time) wear while flying to Rome for the 1960 Games?
(B) His boxing gloves
(C) A world title belt
(D) A parachute
- John ShawWhy did Bobby Pearce slow down during his rowing race at the 1928 Olympics in Amsterdam?
(A) To wave to a fellow competitor's wife in the crowd
(B) To let a family of ducks pass by in the water
(C) As he dropped his oar into the water
(D) His glasses fell off and he needed to find them in the boat
- Jack MichaelWhich athlete has won the most Olympic medals?
(A) Carl Lewis
(B) Mark Spitz
(C) Michael Phelps
(D Larisa Latynina
- Aum PatilWomen were allowed to compete in Olympics starting in which year ?
(D) None of the above
- Gopal SinhaBangladesh has never won a medal in Olympics.
- Vinay PatelGermany and Japan weren't invited to Summer Olympics for which year ?
- Jill WillsGold medals were actually pure gold through till which year ?
- Jill WillsWhat year did China start to participate in the Summer Olympics?
(A) 1976 Montreal Games.
(B) 1968 Mexico City Games.
(C) 1984 Los Angeles Games.
(D) 1960 Rome Games.
- Ashima RoyFlorence Griffith Joyner aka Flo-Jo ran for three gold medals in which Olympics?
(A) 1984 Los Angeles Olympics.
(B) 1988 Seoul Olympics.
(C) 1996 Atlanta Olympics.
(D) 1992 Barcelona Olympics.
- Jack MichaelWhich country has the highest total medal count for all of the Summer Olympics combined?
(A) United States.
(D) Soviet Union.