- Smriti SA lot of 20 bulbs contain 4 defective ones. One bulb is drawn at random from the lot. What is the probability that this bulb is defective?
- Jitendra RohitA piggy bank contains hundred 50 p coins, fifty Rs 1 coins, twenty Rs 2 coins and ten Rs 5 coins. If it is equally likely that one of the coins will fall out when the bank is turned upside down, what is the probability that the coin
(i) Will be
- Smriti SA bag contains 3 red balls and 5 black balls. A ball is drawn at random from the bag, What is the probability that the ball drawn is (i) red? (ii) not red?
- Hiren DhokiyaThe Frequency distribution table represents the concentration of sulphur dioxide in the air parts per million of a certain city for 30 days. Using this table, find the probability of the concentration of sulphur dioxide in the interval 0.12 - 0.16 on
- Sonu PatilA teacher wanted to analyse the performance of two sections of students in a mathematics test of 100 marks. Looking at their performances, she found that a few students got under 20 marks and a few got 70 marks or above. So she decided to group them
- Vaishnavi SitaramanIn a cricket math, a bats-woman hits a boundary 6 times out of 30 balls she plays. Find the probability that she did not hit a boundary