Each topic is split into smaller skills, and students master these skills by learning and practicing through interactive activities and worksheets. Interactive quizzes are assigned to students at the end of every topic to assess the level of understanding.
- Identical Objects
- Matching Objects
- Comparing Objects
- Count till 10
- Relate Objects with Numbers up to 10
- One More (up to 10)
- One Less (up to 10)
- Comparing Numbers (up to 10)
- Ordering Numbers (up to 10)
- Count till 20
- Count till 50
- Introduction to ones and tens
- Represent numbers in Ones and Tens
- Standard and Expanded Form (upto 99)
- Forward and Backward counting
- Before, After and Between Numbers (up to 100)
- Write Number Names
- Numbers on Numberline - upto 100
- Compare Numbers upto 99
- Ordering Numbers (up to 100)
- Regrouping of numbers (upto 100)
- Addition of one digit numbers using real objects
- Addition of single digit numbers using symbols ‘+’
- Addition of zero to a number
- Number Bonds - (Below 10)
- Addition of numbers on a numberline (1 to 9)
- Addition word problems in pictures and stories. (upto 10)
- Addition of numbers upto 20
- Addition of small numbers using numberline (upto 20)
- Adding two digit numbers with 1 digit number
- Addition of 2 digit numbers without regrouping
- Subtraction using real objects and pictures
- Subtraction of single digit numbers using numberline
- Subtraction of single digit numbers using symbols ‘-’ and word problems
- Subtract 1 digit from 2 digits without regrouping
- Subtract 2 digit numbers without borrowing
- Heavy or Light
- Measure weight using blocks
- Comparing objects by weights
- Which holds more?
- Read time from a clock (full hour)
- Understanding Currency
- Counting money - Level 1
- Basic Two Dimensional Shapes
- Match the shapes
- Identify basic 3D shapes
- Recognize basic patterns
- Spatial Understanding
- Count the data points
HEAR FROM PARENTS AND CHILDREN
Santoshi Prasad SarkarFather of Sarbendra (5th grade)
Math Buddy live classes are very nice and interesting for my son. Math Buddy Xplora is also good.
Dr. Naiya PathakMother of Sahaj Sachdeva (4th grade)
Hello, this is mom Dr Naiya and son Sahaj Sachdeva. Sahaj has keen interest in mathematics. And he enjoys performing mathematical tests and championships. He needed guidance and proper directions for the same. MATH BUDDY has provided him thorough guidance and made mathematics more interesting for Sahaj. He enjoys each and every session which is carefully planned and executed by his expert teacher with utmost involvement. The teacher is always eager to help him solving different confusions. Sahaj is doing complex problems much easily now. Way more to go with MATHBUDDY. Thank you!!!
Aparna ArunachalamMother of Swarna (1st grade)
Math Buddy helps my daughter learn the concepts very clearly and provides a digital medium where my daughter interacts and learns Math in a fun way. There are also reports that help me know where she is having difficulty so that I can help her out. The support we have received from Math Buddy team has been excellent.
Chandrashekhar KalyanaramanFather of Aakanksha Chandrashekhar
My daughter who is in 5th grade has been using Mathbuddy for about 3 months now and has been enjoying the experience. She likes the cool activities and the challenge of mastering new skills, which makes it fun to learn math. The support from the Mathbuddy team has also been very good and prompt.
Bhuvaneshwari KarthikMother of Smita (7th Grade) and Anushka (4th Grade)
My kids thoroughly enjoy their Math Buddy sessions because they collect points which helps them earn
As a parent, I appreciate my children using Math Buddy because it helps them understand the concepts clearly which makes them love what they do.
KusumanchiFather of Yashwanth K N S
We enrolled for my kid for the first time and we are very much satisfied with the course content and the materials for easy illustration to explain and learn by the kid. Daily tasks are structured and my kid really loves to daily attempt it.
Krishna VaghelaMother of Mahi and Aarav
MathBuddy classes are perfect for both my children and they design the classes according to kids learning pace. I am so glad that the daily challenge questions and online assignments have been so helpful to sharpen their Math skills.” I would definitely recommend MathBuddy to others.
Pooja PatilMother of Tanvi (3rd grade)
Math Buddy sessions really helped my kid to elevate interest in Mathematics. The interactive lessons, virtual training, quizzes, online practices are structure very nicely. Mrs.Rashmi Mam is a great tutor giving continued personal attention really helped my kid. Also, she keeps me as a Parent up-to-date about student's performance and assignments. THANK YOU Math Buddy! Much Appreciated!!
Manisha PatnaikMother of Shreshta Chandrashekhar (2nd grade)
I came to know about Math Buddy through their daily maths challenge questions. I wanted to give a try with Shrestha and took the trial class for her. And then enrolled to the classes. Unlike other classes which end up boring, the math buddy class kept her engaged and at the same time made her reasoning skills better and she was able to calculate in an easy way and also love attending the classes. She looks forward for her classes every week. Mr.Kannan is very calm, composed, kind, and handles the class with ease. Hats off to math buddy to bring this format where kids easily relate to the questions and reason. The ice breaker puzzles every week is like icing on the cake.