Each topic is split into smaller skills, and students master these skills by learning and practicing through interactive activities and worksheets. Interactive quizzes are assigned to students at the end of every topic to assess the level of understanding.
- Represent numbers in Ones and Tens
- Standard and Expanded Form (upto 99)
- Numbers on Numberline - upto 100
- Compare Numbers upto 99
- Ordering Numbers (up to 100)
- Regrouping of numbers (upto 100)
- Numbers using Place Value Blocks (up to 999)
- Identify Numbers using Place value (up to 999)
- Place Value (up to 999)
- Domino Representation (up to 999)
- Numberline representation (up to 999)
- Number names (up to 999)
- Standard and Expanded Form - upto 999
- Compare Numbers (up to 999)
- Order Numbers (up to 999)
- Regrouping Numbers (up to 999)
- Ordinal numbers
- Mark the position of the given object
- Identify ordinal and cardinal numbers
- Round to the nearest 10s
- Round to the nearest 100s
- Estimate the position on Number line - I
- Addition of small numbers using numberline (upto 20)
- Addition of 2 digit numbers without regrouping
- Adding three 2-digit numbers (without regrouping)
- Addition of two digit numbers with regrouping to tens
- Addition of two digit numbers with regrouping to more than ten
- Adding three 1-digit numbers with regrouping
- Adding three 2-digit numbers with regrouping
- Subtraction order cannot be changed
- Connecting addition and subtraction
- Subtracting 0 from a number
- Subtraction on a number line or hundreds grid - less than 100
- Subtract 1 digit number from 2 digit number with borrowing
- Subtract 2 digit numbers with borrowing
- Subtraction word problems (2 digit numbers)
- Addition and subtraction (upto 99)
- Subtraction of 3 digit numbers without borrowing
- Multiplication as repeated addition
- Groups of items and using multiplication symbol 'X'
- Build a multiplication table
- Multiplication of single digit numbers
- Multiplication on numberlines and skip counting
- Multiplying 2 digit numbers with 1 digit number (without regrouping)
- Multiplying 2 digit numbers with 1 digit numbers (with regrouping)
- Sleeping, Standing and Slanting Lines
- Vertices (corners) and sides of basic shapes
- Identify basic 3D shapes
- Recognize basic patterns
- Match the Pattern
- Standards for measurement
- Measure using a ruler
- Associate the length unit
- Measure in kilograms and grams
- Identify the correct unit - gram or kilogram
- Which holds more?
- Read time on a clock (half past)
- Count days from calendar
- Counting money - Level 2
- Adding money
- Subtracting Money
- Represent using Pictographs
HEAR FROM PARENTS AND CHILDREN
Santoshi Prasad SarkarFather of Sarbendra (5th grade)
Math Buddy live classes are very nice and interesting for my son. Math Buddy Xplora is also good.
Dr. Naiya PathakMother of Sahaj Sachdeva (4th grade)
Hello, this is mom Dr Naiya and son Sahaj Sachdeva. Sahaj has keen interest in mathematics. And he enjoys performing mathematical tests and championships. He needed guidance and proper directions for the same. MATH BUDDY has provided him thorough guidance and made mathematics more interesting for Sahaj. He enjoys each and every session which is carefully planned and executed by his expert teacher with utmost involvement. The teacher is always eager to help him solving different confusions. Sahaj is doing complex problems much easily now. Way more to go with MATHBUDDY. Thank you!!!
Aparna ArunachalamMother of Swarna (1st grade)
Math Buddy helps my daughter learn the concepts very clearly and provides a digital medium where my daughter interacts and learns Math in a fun way. There are also reports that help me know where she is having difficulty so that I can help her out. The support we have received from Math Buddy team has been excellent.
Chandrashekhar KalyanaramanFather of Aakanksha Chandrashekhar
My daughter who is in 5th grade has been using Mathbuddy for about 3 months now and has been enjoying the experience. She likes the cool activities and the challenge of mastering new skills, which makes it fun to learn math. The support from the Mathbuddy team has also been very good and prompt.
Bhuvaneshwari KarthikMother of Smita (7th Grade) and Anushka (4th Grade)
My kids thoroughly enjoy their Math Buddy sessions because they collect points which helps them earn
As a parent, I appreciate my children using Math Buddy because it helps them understand the concepts clearly which makes them love what they do.
KusumanchiFather of Yashwanth K N S
We enrolled for my kid for the first time and we are very much satisfied with the course content and the materials for easy illustration to explain and learn by the kid. Daily tasks are structured and my kid really loves to daily attempt it.
Krishna VaghelaMother of Mahi and Aarav
MathBuddy classes are perfect for both my children and they design the classes according to kids learning pace. I am so glad that the daily challenge questions and online assignments have been so helpful to sharpen their Math skills.” I would definitely recommend MathBuddy to others.
Pooja PatilMother of Tanvi (3rd grade)
Math Buddy sessions really helped my kid to elevate interest in Mathematics. The interactive lessons, virtual training, quizzes, online practices are structure very nicely. Mrs.Rashmi Mam is a great tutor giving continued personal attention really helped my kid. Also, she keeps me as a Parent up-to-date about student's performance and assignments. THANK YOU Math Buddy! Much Appreciated!!
Manisha PatnaikMother of Shreshta Chandrashekhar (2nd grade)
I came to know about Math Buddy through their daily maths challenge questions. I wanted to give a try with Shrestha and took the trial class for her. And then enrolled to the classes. Unlike other classes which end up boring, the math buddy class kept her engaged and at the same time made her reasoning skills better and she was able to calculate in an easy way and also love attending the classes. She looks forward for her classes every week. Mr.Kannan is very calm, composed, kind, and handles the class with ease. Hats off to math buddy to bring this format where kids easily relate to the questions and reason. The ice breaker puzzles every week is like icing on the cake.